CASA FRIDA en Getsemani 054
This charming 4 bedroom, 3 story home is fully equipped with everything you need for a beautiful visit to Cartagena; the ideal place for a group of friends looking for a good time, or a family outing ( no stag parties).
Located in the traditional neighborhood of Getsemaní perfect for curious and bohemian people. Casa Frida has a rustic but modern style with lovely details in brick, wood and stone.
– Main Room (2 floor): Beautiful and extended room with double bed, two balconies overlooking the Plaza de la Trinidad and electric shutters, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, hammock, wardrobe and private bathroom.
– 2 Fourth (2 floor): With a double bed, a single bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and private bathroom.
– 3 Fourth (2 floor): With a double bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and balcony with electric shutters.
– 4 Fourth (1 floor): One Double Bed, One Single Bed, Air Conditioning and ceiling fan.
Large and cozy room with comfortable sofas and big screen TV with Directv and Netflix
The fully equipped kitchen is open and spacious, integrated with the dining room and bar. (with ice machine, wine cellar, dishwasher, coffee machine, etc)
Dining room with 8 seats
The summer days in Cartagena are made to sunbathe in your own private Jacuzzi with capacity for 10 people, a perfect space with comfortable sofas and removable roof to relax even at night and see the beautiful city of Cartagena.
* jacuzzi without heating *
The private terrace offers a relaxing and quiet space. Wooden floor and table with 4 seats
– Internal courtyard with bathroom, washing machine and dryer
– Bed linen and free toiletries
– Free Wi-Fi
– TV Smart TV with DirecTV
– Check-in in person
– Departure in person
Services and common areas
During your stay you will have a daily cleaning service and attention from our housekeeper, Rosalba, and for groups of over 6 people, our assistant, Mayra. This service is included in the rate.
Being Getsemani the most cheerful, colorful and crowded neighborhood of the city, and being Casa Frida in the heart of Getsemani it is normal to expect to see many people in its surroundings and a little music on weekends.
Without doubt, Cartagena’s Old Town is its principal attraction, consisting of the historical districts of El Centro and San Diego. The area is a true gem of colonial architecture, packed with churches, monasteries, plazas, palaces and mansions with their overhanging balconies and shady patios. The best approach to experiencing Old Town is to wander leisurely, savouring the architectural details, street life and local snacks along the way. The best restaurants and bars in the city are all within a few minutes walk and transport to and from the house is easy to arrange. Whether you’re arriving from the airport, visiting the sights or setting off to the marina to spend a day at sea this is the perfect area to base yourself for your stay in Cartagena.