Casa VELLA- Old City of Cartagena 038.
CASA VELLA offers its guests an ideal location in the old and cultural walled city of Cartagena in the San Diego neighborhood. It was designed by the renowned Colombian architect Eduardo Franco respecting the cultural heritage and combining colonial style and modernity.
Staying at Casa Vella means breathing serenity, quietness and comfort amidst spacious, sober and well-distributed spaces.
Casa VELLA is perfectly distributed, offering comfort and privacy between all the rooms and their different spaces.
Guests have access to the house according to the following description:
– Main living room and dining room.
– Fully equipped kitchen American type.
– Arborized patio and lit at night.
– 1 room facing the patio with double bed, with capacity for two people, air conditioning, fan, own bathroom that also makes office of social bathroom.
– 1 room with 3 single beds, air conditioning, fan, TV and bathroom.
– Large social terrace / solarium with table.
– 1 spacious King room with capacity for two people, air conditioning, fan, TV and bathroom.
All the bathrooms in the rooms are spacious and comfortable.
All rooms have masonry furniture to accommodate clothes and personal effects.
– Private pool (3.5 meters X 2.00 approx.) For exclusive use for guests, with pergola and rocking chairs.
– A space for laundry and storage for the effects of the house.
– A large additional room with room function with two single beds, a double bed, TV and bathroom (this bathroom does not have hot water service).
Only the guests who book for groups of 8 to 11 people will have access to the room located in the basement. When the reservation is for a maximum of 7 people, access to the basement room will not be possible.
Without doubt, Cartagena’s Old Town is its principal attraction, consisting of the historical districts of El Centro and San Diego. The area is a true gem of colonial architecture, packed with churches, monasteries, plazas, palaces and mansions with their overhanging balconies and shady patios. The best approach to experiencing Old Town is to wander leisurely, savouring the architectural details, street life and local snacks along the way. The best restaurants and bars in the city are all within a few minutes walk and transport to and from the house is easy to arrange. Whether you’re arriving from the airport, visiting the sights or setting off to the marina to spend a day at sea this is the perfect area to base yourself for your stay in Cartagena.